Puppies+Disney+Doctor Who+Harry Potter+personal. Basically.
What he says: how do u know when lesbian sex is over???
What he means: I’ve never given a woman an orgasm ever in my life
Be a good friend. When your friend leaves an abusive relationship, delete/unfollow/unfriend their abuser. Don’t give them anymore activity. When they leave, leave with them. Be their support system. You cannot be neutral when someone was abused.
Wizard fashion, tho
I want the innovation to be equal parts aesthetics and the new charms/transfiguration work you develop. Like:
- Trousers/dresses/pants that are charmed to subtly change hem length depending on the height of the heel/silhouette of the shoe you’re wearing that day.
- Quick Switch Shape Skirts that you can flip from A-line to pencil to box pleat to bubble to tulip to asymmetrical and back again.
- Button down shirts that respond to the shape of your chest to eliminate pesky problems like “gap-osis.”
- Baby clothing that grows with your child so you don’t keep having to buy new every other week.
- Garments that sense your mood and change colors accordingly.
- Easy Pattern Peasy clothing that goes from plaid to polka dot to stripes to geometric to floral to abstract back to plain.
- A Novelty Neckline range of shirts, because sometimes you feel like a boat neck, and sometimes you don’t.
- Soft Step Shoes, that look sexy and trendy from the outside, but are magically expanded inside so that they fit with the comfort of orthotics.
And then I want there to be bespoke clothing, that never really changes with your body, but is imbued with other charms known only to the designers:
- Fabrics that never fade in color.
- Knitwear that never pills.
- Plush fabrics (like velvets and brocades) never loosing their pile over time.
- Stockings that never run.
- Stretch fabrics that never loose their shape.
- Garments that repel dirt.
thejilyship said: If you could give me a jily au where they have a ridiculous amount of children, that would be grand.
I can’t thank you enough for sending in this prompt, I had entirely too much fun with it.
In other households it might have been seen as cause to panic, but in the Potter household, it was not uncommon to be awoken by the sound of a scream.
Lily Potter rolled from her side onto her stomach, and groaned loudly. “James,” she mumbled into her pillow, blearily opening one eye to peer at her husband. A louder ‘James!’ followed the first, accompanied by a sharp jab in the ribs before he eventually, begrudgingly, opened his eyes to frown at her.
“Your children are at it again,” Lily replied, casting a glance at the closed bedroom door, through which they could hear the sounds of loud arguing.
“And pray tell why are they now my children, and not ours?” he asked, rolling over so as to nuzzle her collarbone, his thick black hair tickling her jaw.
“They’re always your children before eight in the morning,” she reminded him, giggling tiredly. She burrowed deeper beneath the covers, shifting slightly so her lips lingered mere inches away from his. Her green eyes studied his face, drinking in every feature and detail in a way she still hadn’t tired of, even after eighteen years.
Time hadn’t changed them all that much. Laugh lines now marred once smooth skin, and perhaps they were less sprightly and slightly heavier than they were at seventeen years of age, but one fact had remained unchanged. Lily still loved James, and James most certainly still loved Lily.